Minggu, November 07, 2010

Does anyone know if the jack-o-lantern carving saws would be allowed in checked baggage

Does anyone know if the jack-o-lantern carving saws would be allowed in checked baggage?
I have some Pumpkin Masters carving saws that I'd like to take with me on my flight to St. Louis because I will be there during Halloween. Does anyone know if the carving saws for carving jack-o-lanterns would be allowed in checked baggage? I do not plan to carry them with me in my carry-on bag.
Packing & Preparation - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There should be no problem at all. You are legally allowed to carry knives, swords, guns, power tools and all kinds of things in checked luggage. Just make sure that any sharp edge or point is covered so that, if your bag is inspected, the inspector cannot cut themselves on that saw.

Search News