Selasa, Maret 01, 2011

Help For Spirit Of St. Louis Project

Help For Spirit Of St. Louis Project?
I just need a question answered. I know that the flight was 33 hours and 30 minutes long. But then where did Lindbergh sleep? Eat? Drink? Go to the bathroom? I can't seem to find any of this information online, so I am asking here. And what kind of stuff did Lindbergh do during this long flight? And if he slept on the flight, I know planes back then didn't have autopilots, so how was the plane maintaining control? Thanks for any info answering these questions and any other information about the Spirit Of St. Louis would be greatly appreciated! Yes I tried Google, hence the phrase "I can't seem to find any of this information online".
St. Louis - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try googling Spirit of St. Louis
2 :
He did not sleep. People do stay awake for over 24 hours...ask any college student cramming for finals. As for eating and drinking, just as you could eat a sandwich and drink coffee in your car, he did the same thing with what he brought along. Bathroom duties were handled the same way as you would on a long car trip where there were no places to stop. That's what they invented urinals for. If you get a chance to talk to any very old air force pilots from WWII you will get some insight.

Search News