Selasa, Juni 07, 2011

Cheap, cheap air flight from America to Manchester, anyone know

Cheap, cheap air flight from America to Manchester, anyone know?
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the cheapest cheapest round trip flight from either, Tulsa, Kansas City, or St.Louis to Manchester in the U.K. I would be leaving probably June 1st 2009 and return June 6th 2009. I don't even know if I'm going but I want to see Oasis live for the first time (huge, huge, huge oasis fan) from the place they came from. Thanks
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Cheap airlines ticket comes with high price to pay,which could be more than money..your life !!! Don't compromise your safety for anything !
2 :
go to globester.com and find cheap airline tickets online.
3 :
I know a place that can get you a GREAT fare- they're a Travelocity partner in TX- send me an email if you want the info for their travel agents.!

Search News