Kamis, Juni 14, 2012

I'm stuck in Asia for the second time, looking at a $1500 flight back to the US. Isn't there a cheaper way

I'm stuck in Asia for the second time, looking at a $1500 flight back to the US. Isn't there a cheaper way?
I seem to always want to come home during peak travel seasons from Asia to the US. I scour Expedia, E-Long, and heavily specialized carriers like Oasis Hong Kong, for any route or combination of routes that could get me home without setting me back an additional $1100-$1500. Isn't there some way I can get a cheaper flight? I am not at all picky about the details of the flight, and am a legitimately decent person. Help! Aren't there organizations or brokers who sell mileage, or other simple and cost-effective methods to get myself home? Specifics: I would be flying out of Seoul (ICN) and would want to eventually arrive in St Louis (STL); and I would probably need to depart sometime after February 1, 2008. Many thanks!
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Fake a hostage situation and the Embassy will take you for free to a heroes welcome !
2 :
Sure. Find a way to get kicked out of the country
3 :
WWW.FARECOMPARE.COM WWW.KAYAK.COM WWW.ORBNITZ.COM WWW.HOTWIRE.COM WWW.PRICELINE.COM WWW.AIRTREKS.COM

Search News