Kamis, Juni 21, 2012

No idea what food to bring on my 9 hour flight to keep me energized for layover (16 hour trip)

No idea what food to bring on my 9 hour flight to keep me energized for layover (16 hour trip)?
I am flying from Nuremberg, Germany to St. Louis, Missouri and I have two layovers (Frankfurt and Chicago). On my trip here I had a few small bags of cookies and Cheez-Its, a granola bar, and lots of water, and it filled me up, but I felt miserable at my layover in Frankfurt because I had not had a real, wholesome meal in a while, and so getting to my next gate was hard to do without feeling like I wanted to collapse and feeling totally disoriented (culture shock probably played a part too). I know I cannot bring fruit or vegetables overseas, so I was thinking a couple peanut butter sandwiches. But then I noticed on the TSA website that they don't want peanut butter on the planes (unless I read it wrong). I thought maybe some walnuts, granola bars, chips. I'm not sure what else besides those things I could bring on my overseas flight. I want energy when I get to my layover in Chicago because it's a two hour layover and I'd like to get to my gate in time and without feeling sick and tired.
Packing & Preparation - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No nuts of any kind = some people are highly allergic. No drinks Cookies. beef or turkey jerky, Anything you take be sure that it's in a sealed see through wrapper

Search News