Rabu, November 14, 2012

What is a good travel website to use

What is a good travel website to use?
So I live in St. Louis and I need to go to Chicago in Oct. it is about a four hour drive but I am going up there with my boyfriend and I do not know if it would be better to drive or fly now w/gas prices. I was wondering if anyone thinks/knows if Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, etc. are good places to book flight and or hotel or if there is a better one out there. I'm really debating driving or flying though... maybe w/2 people driving would be cheaper. I dunno! Any suggestions?
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can try hotel search in http://www.AmericaCheapHotels.com where you can read hotel reviews, see photos and its physical locations through maps .... Best thing is you can compare the USA/worldwide hotel prices in any city in any country in your local currency. You can find good deals because this compares hotel prices from 30 best travel websites. You can even able to filter out hotel by its features such as Business Center, Room Service, High-speed Internet, Fitness Room, Restaurant Parking, Swimming pool, Pets Allowed, Airport shuttle, Handicap Accessible, Concierge. You can also Compare Hotels, Flight Fares, Car Rental and Cruises. You can also see Every Day's Hotel Deals and Holiday Deals in US Cities and WorldWide and More travel information.

Search News